Our Christmas Cards 2013 (and 2012)

Tuesday, January 7, 2014



I really love how our christmas cards turned out this year.  The way my calligraphy matched up perfectly with the light leak of the camera.  This photo was taken back when we were in Montana, at the end of our summer vacation on my favorite hike to Woodbine Falls. The hike is so easy and quick and has the most beautiful views.  I decided to match our cards with a simple calligraphy envelope.  Envelope calligraphy and design is extremely more difficult then you would think but I will write about my very small experience with it soon. If you are interested, this is what our Christmas cards looked like last year, it is pretty amazing to see where I have come in a year and will write about my first year in calligraphy and design in an upcoming post. This card is what started it all.Thanks for looking! If you are looking for something for yourself or an event, check my listing here in my Etsy shop or send me an email!


0 friendly notes:

Post a Comment

AMEdetails All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger