Olive Branch Return Address Stamp

Monday, May 11, 2015

This week we are talking stamps! This stamp has evolved to be one of my favorite designs.  It is so beautiful and to have all your information cradled by two hand drawn olive branches really looks classic on the back of an envelope.  You can purchase your own stamp here from my shop

All stamps are designed with you! You tell me what you are looking for in terms of design and feel of the stamp. I then present you a draft for you to approve or suggest edits to.  After your approval, I have the stamp made on laser cut rubber and a wooden base that has your design engraved on the top to allow for perfect placement. There also is a wooden handle installed on the top to help with stamping.

0 friendly notes:

Post a Comment

AMEdetails All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger