Signature Cocktail Menu

Wednesday, August 6, 2014

The second installment of a piece I did for a wedding back in March was a custom calligraphy painted signature cocktail menu. I stained and painted two pieces of pine that were displayed on a gold stand, fresh flowers and a candle at the bar at the reception.  The bride asked me to paint their two signature cocktails: "The Blushing Bride- Pink Champagne" and "The Gorgeous Groom- Whiskey & Coke" and we decided to would look best to emphasize the names of the cocktails in calligraphy and use an all caps type for the short description. I couldn't be happier with how it all came together. 

If you are interested in your own custom drink menu, you can purchase one through my shop
Photo by Cardin Creative


1 friendly notes:

AMEdetails All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger