High School Graduation Announcement

Monday, August 25, 2014

Hi guys! I'm so excited to share this project I did earlier on in the spring for my cousin's high school graduation announcements. She had these amazing photos taken around Las Vegas and sent me some of her favorites to create an announcement.  She sent so many amazing photos that we paired with my calligraphy and had a seriously hard time narrowing it down to just a few options.We decided to send out two different options for the front and kept the back the same for both cards with one exciting jumping picture (third picture shown up above)... because she is sooo excited to attend college up at Carroll College (my alma mater!).  In fact she just moved up there this last week and school starts today! I am so excited for her and can't wait to go back and visit. We printed the cards on 130# crispy white card stock and the photo and calligraphy couldn't have come out better. Thank yo again Sam for letting me create these for you!   

0 friendly notes:

Post a Comment

AMEdetails All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger