Welcome Wedding Board

Wednesday, July 30, 2014

The last piece I did for the wedding back in March was a welcome board. The board was displayed next to a picture of the couple from their engagement pictures and displayed at the entrance of their reception. The board was also displayed with lantern and fresh flowers on the top (which personally I think is the best touch!). The board measures approximately 3 feet by 2 feet and is also stained pine that was all connected on the back side. I then sketched out and painted the board in an all caps type with calligraphy to emphasize their name. This is one of the most fun pieces to make and I just loved painting the calligraphy. It all came together so beautiful and I am so proud of these three pieces. 

If you would like one for yourself, check out my shop.
If you missed the other two pieces, you can find the 'Mr & Mrs signs' here and 'Signature Cocktail Menu' here. 

Photos by Cardin Creative

0 friendly notes:

Post a Comment

AMEdetails All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger