I Painted Calligraphy on a Pallet!

Monday, April 7, 2014


When we were visiting friends a couple weeks ago in Minneapolis, our friend Hannah had a pallet that she painted white and had an idea to paint a bible verse on it.  After deciding what would look best, we decided on John 16:33 painted in calligraphy in the center.  Then when she gets the chance, she can cut down the pallet so it is a more manageable size to hang on her walls or above a bed.  I just love how it turned out and am so proud of it! By far my largest scale calligraphy painting project yet.

I was pretty proud that I got it all done in an afternoon/ evening basically while they were prepping food for homemade sushi and then afterwards cleaning up.  Ha! that night we accidentally made 17 rolls.  They tasted so good and were so fun to make that we couldn't stop stuffing and rolling.
Top photos by Scott.
Bottom photo from my instagram. #amedetails

0 friendly notes:

Post a Comment

AMEdetails All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger