New Watercolor Bird Thank You Cards In The Shop!

Monday, March 2, 2015

I have this new thank you card listed in my shop! It is funny how things come together... I have been on this on going process to make my mom some cards she can use and she decided to use (with approval) some of my great uncle's watercolors (Eugene Sajcich) for the fronts of the card.  She sent this watercolor of the a little bird and I just fell in love with it.  I decided to add a plain type to the front of the card for now (I am thinking of adding 'thank you' in calligraphy when I get a chance) and we printed them on watercolor paper.

You can shop the cards in my shop as a set of four with envelopes! Thanks for looking! 


0 friendly notes:

Post a Comment

AMEdetails All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger