Watercolor Business Cards

Friday, October 10, 2014

OH MY GOSH, I had so much fun working on this project.  Because of some watercolor cards I made for my friend Aubrey's Color Workshop Class, my new friend Katie wanted some custom watercolor business cards.  She is a hairstylist and wants to specialize in color so she wanted her cards to be bold and colorful.

We narrowed the color swatches down to three and on the back side they all had the same information: her contact number, email and instagram handle.  We also added space for her to write their next appointment.  

One of my favorite parts of the cards is something you, as the reader on the internet, can't even see... its how they feel!  We printed a couple different options: one with a thicker white card stock feel, one with a watercolor paper feel (which she chose) and another with super thick white card stock, like an 1/8 of an inch thick! All were so great and I couldn't love and be happier with this project.

Thanks for working with my Katie! and if you are interested in your own set of watercolor calligraphy cards, check out my shop.

0 friendly notes:

Post a Comment

AMEdetails All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger