Calligraphy + Watercolor Name Cards

Friday, April 25, 2014

I designed a few watercolor and calligraphy name cards.  A good friend of mine, Aubrey, was hosting her first Color Workshop where she trains hair stylist in hair painting.  She basically gave me all creative control and I knew I had to do something beautiful.  I decided to add a watercolor wash to white bristol board and use white gouache to calligraphy each girls' name on top of the watercolor.  They couldn't have come together any more perfect.
Still from video by Joshua Brown Photography
Photo by Joshua Brown Photography


If you are interested in your own set of cards please message me or you can email me at amedetails{at}gmail.com.

0 friendly notes:

Post a Comment

AMEdetails All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger