Custom Wedding Invitation Suite

Monday, October 6, 2014

My cousin got married over the weekend and I thought I would share the beautiful wedding invitations we designed for her wedding.  She had a small fall backyard wedding in the hills of Southern California and has always dreamed of decorating with succulents.  I did her and her husband's name in calligraphy and added watercolor peony and succulent motifs to the sides of the cards.  We also added some faux gold foil dots to help tie the whole card together. 
This is a close up of the main invitation. We printed it on a thick shimmer white card stock and tied the whole group together with gold and white bakers twine.  It really helped tie together the faux gold dots, shimmer and gold in the twine (pun not intended).  On the back side, of the main invitation we included a small succulent with where they were registered underneath.

The other two inserts were a map and rsvp card.  The map was also printed on shimmer card stock and on the reverse side we included directions from the north and south and also a pointer about dressing for a garden wedding.  The RSVP card was printed on the thickest card stock available since it was meant to be sent through the mail. The reverse side had one succulent and the return address listed below it with s tamp in the corner.

Please understand that I love working on every project, but since I am not classically trained my work sometimes continues to surprise me in how amazing it turns out.  I love this invitation suite and am so proud of it. Lots of love to the newly wed couple!

If you are interested in your own invitation suite, please check out my shop. Thanks for looking!

0 friendly notes:

Post a Comment

AMEdetails All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger