Calligraphy Painted Wedding Signs- Part 5: Signature Bar Menu

Monday, October 27, 2014

The final installment of the painted calligraphy pieces I sent off to Australia was another bar menu, but this time listing the specific signature cocktails the bride and groom had chosen.  This piece also measured petty large (8 in x 10 in) and was so fun to paint and design.  After designing and painting the bride's cocktail on the wood I decided I am going to have to try one of those soon! You can't read it very well from here but it is called a Passionfruit Breeze and is made with Passionfruit Vodka, Pineapple, Peach Liqueur, lemon and mint.  Just for reference, the groom's cocktail is a Moscow Mule. 

If you are interested in your own bar menu, please check out my shop and don't hesitate to message me if you have any questions!


Check out the past signs I did for this project too!

0 friendly notes:

Post a Comment

AMEdetails All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger