Calligraphy Painted Wedding Signs- Part 4: Bar Menu

Friday, October 24, 2014

Here is the fourth installment of the painted calligraphy pieces I sent off to Australia.  Heidi asked for two different menus to display at the bar, one with everything they were offering and one with signature drinks.  This sign here is the general bar menu with all the wine, beer and sparkling drinks they were providing their guests.  I actually ended up painted a total of three of these signs! I initially sent only one with the other signs and she asked for two more bar signs. So fun!

This bar menu measures 8in x 10in. I did the title in calligraphy along with 'wine', 'white', 'red', 'sparkling' and 'beer' and listed all of the drinks in all caps. I figured it would be easier to read this way. Another beautiful menu and I am so happy with how it turned out.

If you are looking for your own menu, please check out my shop. Thanks for looking!


Check out the past signs I did for this project too!

0 friendly notes:

Post a Comment

AMEdetails All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger