Follow Your Heart

Wednesday, May 7, 2014

I finally got around to adding the finishing touches to a personal project I have been working on.  When I was making the watercolor calligraphy cards for A Color Workshop, I was testing some watercolor ideas and originally didn't like these swatches together...  I said they looked "too shorbet-y".  As I went along working and listening to the Bon Iver pandora station, a song came on that kept repeating follow your heart and could not help but smile because not only was I following my heart by painting and calligraphing for a great friend but that quote means so much to me and would look perfect on my watercolor outtake.  I'm so happy with how it turned out and plan on framing it soon and hanging in my office to always remind myself. 

Photo from my instagram. #amedetails


0 friendly notes:

Post a Comment

AMEdetails All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger