On Thai Time Site Design

Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Want to know the blog I check most often for updates? On Thai Time.  My sister started a blog about her adventures of teaching English in Thailand and it is some of the funniest written stories accompanied with some of the most beautiful photos.  If you are looking for a laugh, head over there and read some of her work.  She is pretty amazing writer and the coolest thing is that her writing comes across exactly like she talks... I think that is part of the reason we all love it so much because we miss her so much.

Why am I posting about it here? Well, I am pretty proud of the little bit of redesign I helped her with.  All of the web designing I have learned I taught myself through hours of online research and reading countless blogs and forums. Before I got my hands on it, her blog was a pretty standard blogger site.  I adjusted the width of the columns, added an about page, updated her sidebar with a centered photo and 'about me' link, added those social media buttons below her picture and helped center her title.  She still wants to change the title but we are having a hard time deciding on what that should be... hopefully we will get there soon.

So head over there to read her stories! I promise you won't be disappointed and she sure would love it! 

0 friendly notes:

Post a Comment

AMEdetails All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger