A Couple Of Tree Stamps

Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Around Christmas time, a client contacted me to design a stamp for him as a gift.  Unfortunately it was nearly past the cut off for shipping products on time to get there for Christmas but we decided to work something out.  We decided on him gifting the design of the stamp in time for Christmas and then would deliver the stamps once they were ready.  He loved the idea and ordered two! Yay!

I'm so happy with how they turned out and love that they are going to be used as both a return address stamp and a book stamp, how genius! If you are looking for your own tree stamp, check it out here in my shop

Well, this wraps up my 2013 projects and December gifts, I have a '2013 Year In Review' coming soon with lots of fun announcements and a giveaway! Thanks for looking! 


0 friendly notes:

Post a Comment

AMEdetails All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger