Calligraphy Chalkboards

Monday, January 13, 2014


I'm going to post the last of my projects I worked on last year this week. I got a couple orders for painted calligraphy chalkboards and so much fun working on these.  It feels like every new order gives me the opportunity to refine my work and find/learn new techniques.  I had five total! and one apparently I forgot to take a picture of... whoops.

I wrapped all of the boards in brown paper, tied them with string, attached a red berry sprig and splattered calligraphy card to the front so they were perfect and ready to go under the tree.  The packages looked so cute all finished I wanted to rewrap all of our gifts under our own tree.
All of the boards were Christmas gifts.  I sent them all with a chalk pencil which is nicer to write with then a piece of chalk and a lot less messy.  I am so proud of how they all turned out.  I have lots of other fun ideas for chalkboards coming in the future!

Thanks for looking and if you would like one yourself, please email me or check out my etsy shop.

0 friendly notes:

Post a Comment

AMEdetails All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger