Wesley Prays

Sunday, November 24, 2013

We recently taught Wesley to pray before all his meals. Its pretty cute... I set his food down and he sits and looks at me as I pray. I thank the Lord for his "puppy food" and usually either pray for whatever is coming up in the day or for a great night sleep if it is in the evening. He has been a fairly easy dog to train simple tasks to, and this has probably been my favorite. Even though when he first learned to shake I was pretty ecstatic

Oh ya, that picture below. Some of his dominant traits have kicked up a notch with Scott out of town. If he catches his reflection in the TV screen or the mirror he gets a little upset and lets out his big beagle howl. Its pretty cute and funny... until its a little annoying. -- sorry neighbors!

0 friendly notes:

Post a Comment

AMEdetails All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger