Fish Return Address Stamp + Fishing Photos

Monday, November 25, 2013



I finally get to tell you about this! This was one of my very first stamps I ever worked on and finally got it finished and photographed and ready to show you! I am so proud of this one! Our family has a cabin on the river in Montana and everyone loves to fish there... it really is a beautiful beautiful place. Well I had a great idea to create a return address stamp for a cabin shaped as a fish and love how it turned out!

I incorporated our last name into a simple drawn fish and hand wrote out the address. I also am thinking of engraving the last name-fish logo onto a piece of wood with a wood burner to use as a 'house logo' and maybe hang pictures of the fish everyone catches up there! It would also make a great kitchen and book stamp. Interested in a custom designed and calligraphy return address stamp? You can pick one up in my etsy shop! Thanks for looking!

0 friendly notes:

Post a Comment

AMEdetails All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger