Painted Wreath Chalkboard

Thursday, November 21, 2013

The rest of this week I will be showing a couple wedding gifts I made for friends and family that got married over the summer.  This one went to my cousin and I think it is one of my favorites so far. I hand painted a wreath and their last name initial at the top. 

Included with the chalkboard is a chalk pencil and I tied twine with big knots that show on the front and work as a hanging mechanism in the back.
I really love how it turned out. This would be my first piece of my 'Boxwood Collection' that I am slowly debuting and getting together, so you will see more of this wreath and other projects soon! If you are interested in buying one for yourself or as a gift, you can find more information here in my etsy shop.

0 friendly notes:

Post a Comment

AMEdetails All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger