Custom Hand Lettered Book Stamp

Tuesday, October 1, 2013


Happy October! Don't you love this time of year? The weather just seems so enjoyable, and when the sun is out up here in Fargo (and the wind isn't blowing) the days are really beautiful.

I had the pleasure to work on another book stamp and this one was for a couple. I love the way it came together and the use of the ampersand! I love when my customers are happy, she sent me an email with a picture of the stamp in her book and the caption was "It's perfect... I love it!"

They ended up using the bottom stamp but I really loved how the top stamp looked with the unevenness of the names. Thanks for looking!

Looking for a book stamp or return address stamp?? You can buy them here in my etsy shop.

0 friendly notes:

Post a Comment

AMEdetails All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger