Our New Thing 03

Wednesday, October 2, 2013

I have not been able to get over sparking water! I have never had a taste for it until this summer and all of a sudden it is the only thing I am buying and looking for at stores. By the time Scott and I got to spend time with each other this summer I also got him hooked. When we got back home to Fargo
and did some shopping at Target, they spit out this coupons at check out with two discounts for sparkling water. I went back 3 times because they kept giving me coupons... ooo its so good!

I have a feeling it will start to be replaced with our favorite hard apple cider recipe... here is how we make our (my) favorite fall drink. Heat some apple cider up on the stove with a cinnamon stick, whole cloves and some peeling from an orange. Pour over a shot of pomegranate liquor and pear spiced vodka. You are welcome- Cheers!


0 friendly notes:

Post a Comment

AMEdetails All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger