Randi + Michael's Wedding Invitations

Tuesday, September 17, 2013

I am so so proud of these invitations. Randi came to me with a pretty firm idea of what she wanted (love that!) and this is the first invitation where I had to create a pattern. I was a little intimidated by drawing up a pattern but couldn't love the final product more. We hand wrote her and her fiancĂ©'s (now husband!) names and included two smaller inserts. I believe she printed these on shimmer paper which I am sure looked adorable. 

These can be custom designed in different colors, on a photo insert for your invitation or through the rest of your invitation suite. The pattern can also be extended into the rest of your wedding for table numbers, thank you notes or on any wedding stationary. You can purchase the listing here in my etsy shop.

0 friendly notes:

Post a Comment

AMEdetails All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger