Quote.4

Friday, April 5, 2013


Have you read Meg Fee's blog Or So I Feel aka The Wild And Wily Ways Of A Brunette Bombshell? Well her writing is absolutely beautiful and touching. Like many others would say, it is like she takes the words right out of how you are feeling. She puts those feelings into words that you have never been able to find words to your whole life. I know, kind of dramatic, but her writing is beautiful and to boot her pictures are so much fun to look through.

I came across this specific line of one of her posts and had to keep reading it over and over to myself trying to figure out what it meant, why it struck me. I am still thinking about... I thought I would share it. So here you have it, a beautiful touching line of Meg Fee's work.

0 friendly notes:

Post a Comment

AMEdetails All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger