Camille & Justin's Wedding Invitations

Monday, April 8, 2013

My first big and real project! This has been my secret project for a couple months now and have loved every moment of it. Here is the mood board I posted about a while ago. Camille approached me after seeing the Christmas cards I made for Scott and I and decided to trust and be extremely patient with me to make and design her wedding invitations. 
There were four different pieces to the invitation suite. The 5x7 invitation had the front details shown below and the back with a cascading of grey dots and where they are registered. The RSVP card was also double sided with her parent's address on the other side and a stamp so it could be stuck in the mail. The other two inserts were just inserts for different parts of their wedding ceremony. 
We kept the same theme she wanted of the hand lettering and different shades of grey dots with black lettering through out the invitation but made the pattern of dots different on each insert. You can't tell in these photos, but all the pieces were printed on shimmer 110# card stock and enclosed in a silver bow in a white felt paper envelope. It really gave everything a beautiful put together touch.

And there you have it, my first big project. I love it how everything turned out! Thank you Camille for being so incredibly wonderful and patient with me!

Top photo by my sister, the rest by me

0 friendly notes:

Post a Comment

AMEdetails All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger