Quote.5

Friday, April 12, 2013

Part of a song I remember my dad always singing to us as kids... now he has a new favorite song which I will have to write some of the lyrics of soon but these words always makes me smile. It was even the song my dad and I danced to at my wedding. 

I always have a favorite part of my projects- do you ever get like that? A certain curve that turns out perfect or a combination of letters that look awesome. Not to say that I am not proud or so happy with the final result, its just there is one part that I am 1/16th happier with then the rest. My favorite part of this is the 'sun' part of sunshine and how I wrote the 'o' of 'you' differently. 

Hope you have a little sunshine in your life- mine is our little family here since we haven't had a sunny day in almost a week. 

0 friendly notes:

Post a Comment

AMEdetails All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger