Sunday

Sunday, March 10, 2013

I love Sundays, they truly are my favorite day. Today was a wonderful day for me. It was the first day in a long time that I had the feeling that spring was coming and there was warm days ahead. It is crazy what the sun and 25 degree weather will do to ya. Wesley and  I were on our own today and had the kind of Sunday I love (except I love Sundays even more with Scott): dishes, laundry and vacuuming (not all my favorite but had to be done), dog park date (the Shepard mix ran and ran Wesley, he loved it), picked up some groceries and met Scott for lunch at the hospital, and then my favorite part! Wesley and I took a 3 hour nap! It must have been the sun shining in and warming us up because I hadn't had a nap like that in a long time and it was much needed. 

Around here lately has been a good kind of busy. We are gearing up for visitors in a couple weeks for a couple weekends which we are really excited about. It has brought a little bit of spring cleaning out in us which also makes us feel better. I just finished my first big paid project: a custom lettered and designed wedding suite! The invitation has 5 components to it and I am so happy about how it all came together. Another fun project I just got done with was a custom lettered book stamp for a dear friend of mine. I am excited to share pictures but do want them to receive their products first. I also have a little girls first birthday party invitation I am working on and am so excited about it.

Here is hope to warmer and happier days ahead (and maybe some spring shoe shopping, I got my eyes on this, this and this)

Above picture is what most of the sidewalks look like in town: 2 feet of snow barrier on each side. Wesley loves to just swim and barrel through the snow banks on our walks.

0 friendly notes:

Post a Comment

AMEdetails All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger