Ice Fog

Thursday, March 7, 2013

I know right? I had never heard of such a thing till we lived here. It is basically like walking through an ice cube... but it does make for some beautiful trees. The other morning every single branch on every tree were covered in these ice crystals- its like they were illuminated. They looked like blooming white trees that also reminded me that they will soon be filled up with green lush leaves. Remember homemade rock candy? Where you mixed all the ingredients and kept peeking at them to watch those candy crystals grow- this is what these snow crystals reminded me of.

In other news, I finished my first design/ handwriting job for a friend and am so happy and sad to see it done. It was so much fun to have a project to work on and someone wonderful to work with. I am excited to see where this all takes me and share it with all of you.

0 friendly notes:

Post a Comment

AMEdetails All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger