Quote.1

Friday, March 15, 2013

I saw this quote and thought it hit home, reminded me that I am lucky and blessed no matter my circumstances. Do you have fun plans for St. Patrick Day weekend? We have family coming in next weekend so this weekend means finishing up last minute things around here. One of my last projects I plan on doing is making a spring wreath for my door like this one (maybe it will bring warmth and sunshine and take away these snow storms). Last year at this time it was 70 degrees here! It is supposed to be 13 degrees tomorrow at the parade downtown. Oh well, it is kind of a nice excuse to wear sweatshirts and eat pizza.

This is a quote I hand lettered, I have to tell you I am having a ball doing all these lettering projects.

Hope you feel lucky and loved this weekend! Happy St. Patrick's Day

0 friendly notes:

Post a Comment

AMEdetails All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger