Minneapolis, MN

Saturday, December 1, 2012

We headed to Minneapolis toward the end of October to visit some friends and shop for a new chair for our living room. The leaves were still changing and on the trees and it was so beautiful to see.
A couple of things I have taken granted I really appreciated on the drive there like sunshine and city lights. At that time, we hadn't seen the sun here in Fargo for like three days and it was so nice to see it peak through the clouds and warm our faces as we drove. The city lights were also so beautiful as we drove in Friday evening, I just giggled looking at all the buildings. It sounds like I am crazy, but there is just something about city lights- I used to drive to the 'top of las Vegas' and look at all the city lights at night for hours.
AND then... we treated ourselves to some of Nordstrom's tomato soup, the best comfort food ever. I felt recharged. Zach and Hannah also treated us to a fun place to eat and a comedy show. It was a great trip!

0 friendly notes:

Post a Comment

AMEdetails All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger