Dark Stained Mr & Mrs Signs

Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Its funny when you make something for someone and get stuck in a rut making the same thing. That is what happened with my original Mr & Mrs signs, then someone asked for them in a dark stain and I was like why haven't I ever thought to make them in a different color?! I am so thrilled with how they turned out and might even start working on a different variation soon too!
I even tried to take things one step further and think of a non-wedding way to use the signs either after your wedding or if you wanted them regardless of a wedding. I thought they would be so great hung above your/the couple's bed. If you did buy them for your wedding, it is a fun reminder of that special day you two spent together.

You can purchase your own Mr & Mrs signs here from my shop.


0 friendly notes:

Post a Comment

AMEdetails All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger