Prints Available!

Wednesday, March 12, 2014


I am so excited to announce that I now have a couple prints available of my most recent calligraphic prints I have done.

One of the prints is of the one bible verse above and was originally designed and calligraphed for my cousin's son's big-boy room. She was going for a nautical theme without something too babyish and we both just love how it turned out.  I will also be doing a post about offering hand calligraphic options of this print soon, but if you can't wait you can see them here in my shop

"Mightier than the waves of the sea is His love for you"- Psalm 93:4

The print is printed here in the US on 100% recycled paper on white thick card stock. It measures 8x10 and the ink is a deep blue. 

The other print I am offering is from another calligraphic print I made for another cousin. She requested something to hang next to her prayer board and decided on this verse. The print is also printed in the US on 100% recycled paper on white thick card stock and measures 8x10. Black ink.

"Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways submit to him and he will make your path straight" -Proverbs 3:5-6

Both prints can be purchased from my shop.

0 friendly notes:

Post a Comment

AMEdetails All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger