Capener Christmas Cards 2013

Monday, January 6, 2014


December was a busy month for me and I am so happy about it! I am hopefully going to get all the work I did up on the blog this month in addition to launching a new website and portfolio and some fun new stamp designs! I'm so excite about it all.
Our wedding photographer turned good friend asked me to help design something for her Christmas cards.  It was a quick and last minute but love how it turned out.  I wrote 'Peace' in calligraphy and drew a small half wreath. We added their name in the middle and the date at the bottom between the wreath.  She printed it out at home, cut it out and tied it around their square photo.  It turned out so great and love the idea of having the separate calligraphy piece in addition to the photo. 
If you are interested in having something designed for yourself or an event please see my Etsy shop or email me at amedetails at gmail dot com.




0 friendly notes:

Post a Comment

AMEdetails All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger