Happy Thanksgiving!

Thursday, November 28, 2013


I sit here writing this feeling completely stuffed and slightly embarrassed I encouraged/ was the one cooking so much food tonight, but am oh so thankful to be here with family and a full stomach. We have had a great time here so far playing lots of guitar, eating lots of food, meeting up with friends, spending incredible amounts of time with family and enjoying this amazing weather. We sure do miss our little puppy but are so happy to be able to count so many blessings in our life.

 

Happy Happy Thanksgiving! Oh and if you are looking for the most amazing pecan pie recipe, I think you should make this one. I am a huge fan of pecan pie with pecans all the way through and let me tell you this was so delicious. The only thing I changed in the recipe was adding more pecans then it called for. Making this, we almost ate the filling not leaving enough for the pie; then when it finally came time to eat pie, there wasn't enough to go around (I had to start hiding pieces so everyone could have some!). I think I found my staple pie recipe. I also made a pumpkin roll and think I also found my other staple recipe- for my first time making it, I found it easier then I thought and it didn't crack when I rolled it! Success!

0 friendly notes:

Post a Comment

AMEdetails All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger