'The Reverse' Return Address Stamp

Friday, October 18, 2013


I finally designed a stamp for us! It is a return address stamp and I decided to do it a little different from all the other return address stamps out there.

I put the emphasis on our address with calligraphy and kept our name simple in type. I love putting the emphasis on our address because it is a special place to us and it is our home- it is my favorite place we have lived so far.  I also think it turned out beautiful and is one of my most proud stamps.
To also give people an example of a more traditional stamp, I designed a stamp so our name was in calligraphy and our address was kept simple in type.
Looking for a stamp for yourself? The holidays are coming up! You can find one here in my shop. Thanks for looking!


0 friendly notes:

Post a Comment

AMEdetails All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger