Film from Blue Cloud, Montana 2011

Monday, October 21, 2013


Back when we got married, we spent some time in Montana that summer and met up with friends around the state. I had never been to Blue Cloud and it is one of Scott's favorite places around Helena. In fact he always talked about taking me there but for some reason we never made it when we lived there. Well, we met up with our good friend Hillary and finally made it out to Blue Cloud on such a beautiful day. I don't remember having any other pictures from here except for the ones I took with my holga and then forgot about the film till now. I love finally developing lost film and these images are just so so special to me- such a great time and hike with some of my most favorite people.

0 friendly notes:

Post a Comment

AMEdetails All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger