Erin + Chris Wedding Invitation Suite

Thursday, September 19, 2013

My cousin Erin got married and asked me to design her wedding invitations for her. I had so much fun working on these invitations. It was probably one of the biggest suite I designed- six elements in total! We created two main invitations (one for their big wedding and one as an open house), inserts for her ring ceremony, temple sealing, the wedding dinner, rsvp post card, and a map! The map was so much fun to create- it was my first time drawing a map and hope I get to do more. Erin put all her invitations together in a scrapbook piece of paper that was cut on a curve and overlapped on the front. We then designed an 'N' to put on the top of the belly band. 


 If you are interested in a design similar, you can find them here in my Etsy shop. Thanks for lookin!

0 friendly notes:

Post a Comment

AMEdetails All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger