Our New Thing 02

Thursday, June 13, 2013

Tomatoes are just starting to come into season (I know we are light years behind the rest of the country in terms of fresh produce) but I will take what I can get. Right now I can't get enough of cream cheese (in general) but specifically these fresh snacks. 

Take an english muffin, toast it up. Add some cream cheese. Top with some fresh tomato and some really good balsamic vinegar. I recently started trying to buy seriously quality foods and buying a good aged balsamic vinegar will change your life. It has a taste to it so delicious that you could understand how people would put it on ice cream and how it could taste good. Anyways back to my current favorite use: top off your english muffin-cream cheese- tomato with some good balsamic vinegar and enjoy!

0 friendly notes:

Post a Comment

AMEdetails All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger