Classic Book Stamp

Monday, February 2, 2015

A friend of mine ordered about six stamps to gift to a lot of her friends and families for Christmas.  She had such meaningful things to add to each of the stamps which I will show you soon, but for a couple of them we used my most popular and classic designs.  Remember how I was saying, some designs just come together really well?  Well, this is one of those stamps too.  I just love it.  I know I might be crazy, but some designs I could just stare at because they look just the way I wanted them too.  Hey! Maybe this means I am getting better at my hobby.

Anyways, if you are still reading thank you for listening to my rambling.  You can purchase your own book stamp here in my shop!

Thanks for looking! -Amy

0 friendly notes:

Post a Comment

AMEdetails All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger