Simple Style of Calligraphy Return Address Stamp

Friday, January 16, 2015



I did a lot of stamps this last season and can't wait to share them all with you! I started working on a much slimmer and drawn out style of calligraphy stamp for families who are looking for a simple and clean return address stamp.  I love how it comes a cross when stamped and how the address is straight forward with the last name being the main focus.

I originally designed the top stamp for a family who won it in an auction.  I donated some work to a friend's school auction to raise money for her daughter's co-op class and she said this was one of the highest bidders! The bottom stamp was designed for a wonderful couple and friend out in California.

If you would be interested in wanting your own stamp, check out my shop here.  People always think they will never use their stamp, or only use them for Christmas/ Holiday Cards, but really I use them whenever I send out a thank you card or any birthday cards too!

0 friendly notes:

Post a Comment

AMEdetails All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger