Great Is Thy Faithfulness Hymn in Calligraphy

Wednesday, January 21, 2015



My sister in law is seriously one of the most patient people.  She had asked me to calligraphy out one of her favorite hymns that help her get through a difficult time in her life to frame in her new baby's nursery.  Well at the time of her asking me, we were about to embark on our month long road trip and move states and buy a house and blah blah blah and I just didn't get it done till the fall of last year.  It took me awhile to get back into the calligraphy mode but was oh so happy to and love how everything came together.  Note: I do realize that 'faithfulness' is spelled wrong (insert frustrated emjoi here) but we decided to leave it and she loves it anyways.

Below is a photo of how she framed it and displays it in my new nephew's room.

0 friendly notes:

Post a Comment

AMEdetails All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger