Welcome To The New Site!

Tuesday, March 4, 2014


Hiii! Welcome to my new site! This has been a long time coming a lot of work but I am so so happy that it is ready to finally show you all!  Take a look around... I updated the look of it, added a new logo, added a whole new portfolio site that showcases all of my work, updated my Facebook page and Etsy site with my new look and there are lots of fun buttons to click on.

I have been wanting to update my site for quite awhile but it took lots of learning and researching to be able to put it all together.  I wrote out a logo awhile ago and as I went to upload it, I was unhappy with it.  So back to the drawing board and I finally came up with something I love.  My other big step (and one that probably brought me the most anxiety) was to design a line of stamps that I will be launching soon along with a giveaway (you can get a sneak peek from my shop and portfolio).

Photo from my instagram.

0 friendly notes:

Post a Comment

AMEdetails All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger