A Collaboration With Gifts By Allyson

Friday, December 20, 2013

I am so excited to finally share this with you guys! My friend Ally with Gifts By Allyson and I teamed up to create these personalized beautiful wood and calligraphy pieces.  I provide the calligraphy and she carves it in pieces of wood that people can give as gifts and display in their homes.  Ally and I have known each other since high school and she has always been one of the sweetest people.  When I was home over Thanksgiving we had a chance to get together and have some fun projects on some beautiful wood coming in the near future! 

-above- our first project together. It is a piece for a bride and groom whose favorite saying is 'come what may' that we put on a long wood plank with some simple calligraphy.  We gave it to them as a gift early and they decided to also display it at their rustic themed wedding. 



-above- A custom gift for a ferried of ours to give to her family for Christmas. -below- how we wrap up our pieces once they are made and deliver to our customers.


Some holiday pieces we made together. -above- this one got to come home with me! -below- A happy customer showing us how she displayed her Merry Christmas plaque.


-above- I love this shot of our Merry Christmas plaque. We have been lucky enough to make a couple of these and just love that people love them too! This above photo is one of my favorites because it shows a little glimpse into how Ally works.
above- A customer requested a custom last name plaque for his wife for Christmas. Once he saw it he ordered another one for other family members. -below- a fun phrase that we are working on as a constant staple in a family home. 
Thanks for looking and if you are looking for your own custom piece or a replicate of one of the above pieces, check out my listings here in my shop

0 friendly notes:

Post a Comment

AMEdetails All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger