Salt Lake

Wednesday, May 22, 2013

I got to go visit my family! Yay! It was the first time since Christmas and man was that a long 5 months to wait to see them. It was a crazy filled weekend in Salt Lake with my siblings graduation, visiting with family, meeting with friends, a wedding and trying to relax amongst it all. 


We rode trax everywhere. It was so nice to stay downtown and be able to get to the mall, the graduation and even my Aunt's favorite restaurant spot without ever getting a car.

My brother and sister graduated form college!


This was my Aunt's favorite restaurant, The Red Iguana. It made Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives. They are famous for their mole but my favorite thing was the horchata.
Then of course we got to celebrate the beautiful Camille's wedding. Bobo was a bridesmaid so we got to see Camille at the temple and then help set up for her reception. Such a beautiful day, couple and bride! Congrats Camille and Justin!  




0 friendly notes:

Post a Comment

AMEdetails All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger