Hadley's First Birthday

Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Finally getting some of my design work up!

Here, the cutest little girl is having her first birthday and I asked to letter and design her invitations. Brittany asked for pink, peach, mint and gold as a color pallet and gave me the theme of sprinkle her with love.
I thought the final invitation turned out adorable. These invitations were printed on 110# shimmer card stock (which the first photo shows) and sent out in bright white paper felt envelopes. We also added some additional gold glitter dots glued onto the gold dots already printed because you can never have enough glitter or gold!

They are for sale here in my Etsy shop if you are interested for something similar!

                                                                                           
<< Here is another option below that didn't make the cut but I think would make an adorable invitation too (and is a little more unisex- if you change the colors).


0 friendly notes:

Post a Comment

AMEdetails All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger