Quote.2

Sunday, March 24, 2013

Thought I would pop in and say Hi and try to bring a little excitemnt for spring to your day. We have a lot of excitment and it can't come soon enough, especially since it is snowing outside. 

The funny thing I have noticed doing hand lettering designs is that there are certain letters are that are much harder for me to write and flow together then others. So I have taken it as challenge to write that letter more often and in more ways. One of the first projects I did was for a friend Hillary and 'H' is one of those letters that I am not confident with. So I came up with this and it made me happy.

Hope you had a happy weekend! Ours has involved a lot of basketball and family!

0 friendly notes:

Post a Comment

AMEdetails All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger